|Highlights:||Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Cusco|
This comprehensive itinerary features tours of the capital city Lima; visit a community of weavers in the Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo fortress, a towering ancient temple and starting point for the Inca Trail; and a full day at Machu Picchu.
This deal is priced for Miami departures. Trips from New York and Los Angeles are available for extra USD 200.00 For different gateways please contact us. There is a single supplement of USD 200.00 per person for visitors traveling alone on the tourist plan and USD 550.00 on the superior plan.
Pay using Paypal credits: No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6 months.
Activities expected in this tour:
Plans & Rates
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit Peru. Choose one of our programmed tours or request a customized itinerary and discover for yourself the magnificent biodiversity, delicious food, and cultural heritage.
|Tourist from $1,399||Superior from $1,599|
|Hotels||3* Standard Hotels||5* Hotels with Great Location|
|Tourist from $1,399|
|Superior from $1,599|
|Day 1||Flight from US - Arrival in Lima|
|Day 2||Lima City tour: Colonial & contemporary Lima|
|Day 3||Flight to Cusco - Transfer to the Sacred Valley of the Incas|
|Day 4||Authentic Sacred Valley Tour|
|Day 5||Machu Picchu Tour|
|Day 6||Day at Leisure in Cusco|
|Day 7||Return to US|
- Roundtrip flight from Miami. For departures from New York and Los Angeles there is a surcharge of $100. For other Gateways please check with us.
- Domestic flights within Peru.
- Medical assistance in case of primary attention, medical urgencies that do not require taking the patient to a hospital.
- A carbon bond to eradicate the carbon footprint generated on your trip
- All services, lodging, food, and beverages mentioned in the trip description, plus taxes, tourist tickets, and entrance fees.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Lima, 1 night in the Sacred Valley, 1 night in Aguas Calientes and 2 nigths in Cusco.
- All excursions come with a guide in the english language.
- Expedition train to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers to and from airport.
What’s not Included
- Early check-in, late check-out, services and food not listed in the itinerary, beverages during the meals, hotel extras, and personal expenses.
- Tips for guides, drivers, and waitresses, if not specified in the description.
Machu Picchu & Titicaca Lake tour with air from Miami9 days From $1,699
Machu Picchu & Puerto Maldonado tour with air from Miami9 days From $1,799
Lima, Valle Sagrado, Machu Picchu, Puerto Maldonado
Brasil, Peru & Argentina15 days From $1,687
Rio de Janeiro, Foz do Iguacu, Lima, Cusco & Buenos Aires
Bolivia, Chile & Peru16 days From $2,165
Lima, Valle Sagrado, Cuzco, Puno, Isla Del Sol, La Paz, Uyuni, Atacama, Santiago
Ecuador & Peru Fixed Departures13 days From $1,959
Quito, Galapagos, Guayaquil, Lima, Sacred Valley & Cusco
Peru & Bolivia Fixed Departures13 days From $1,805
Lima, Valle Sagrado, Cuzco, Puno, Isla Del Sol, La Paz & Uyuni
Brazil & Peru Fixed Departures12 days From $1,320
Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu, Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Best of South America tour20 days From $9,000
Guayaquil, Galapagos, Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, La Paz, Uyuni Salt flats, Atacama, Santiago & Torres del Paine
Galapagos & Machu Picchu Adventure11 days From $2,999
Galapagos Islands, Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & CuscoRated by one user
Peru, Andean Living Culture9 days From $2,580
Lima, Sacred Valley, Andean Community, Llama Trek, Machu Picchu, Cusco