|Highlights:||Guayaquil & the Galapagos Islands|
Discount valid for bookings made until May 15th, 2017
Activities expected in this tour:
Plans & Rates
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit Ecuador. Choose one of our programmed tours or request a customized itinerary and discover for yourself the magnificent biodiversity, delicious food, and cultural heritage.
|Tourist from $1800||Tourist Plus from $1980|
|Hotels||3* standards hotels|
|Tourist from $1800|
|Tourist Plus from $1980|
|Day 1||Arrival to Guayaquil|
|Day 2||Guayaquil to Galapagos (Santa Cruz Island)|
|Day 3||Full day Navigation Tour|
|Day 4||Santa Cruz Island - A la carte activities|
- All services, lodging, food, and beverages mentioned in the trip description, plus taxes, tourist tickets, and entrance fees.
- Accommodation: 1 night in Quito, 3 nights in Galapagos,
- All excursions come with a guide in the english language.
- All transfers to and from airport.
What’s not Included
- International and domestic flights.
- Roundtrip air ticket to Galapagos.
- Entrance Fee to Galapagos National Park USD100.00
- Ingala Migration Card TCT USD 20.00
- Early check-in, late check-out, services and food not listed in the itinerary, beverages during the meals, hotel extras, and personal expenses.
- Tips for guides, drivers, and waitresses, if not specified in the description.
Best of South America tour20 days from $9000
Guayquil, Galapagos, Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, La Paz, Uyuni Salt flats, Atacama, Santiago & Torres del Paine
Galapagos & Machu Picchu Adventure11 days from $2800
Galapagos Islands, Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & CuscoRated by 1 user
Ecuador, Overland Adventure8 days from $1748
Quito, Northern highlands & markets, Volcanoes Avenue, Patate Valley, Ingapirca Complex, Cuenca & Guayaquil
Cuenca: A gem in the Southern Andes4 days from $728
Cuenca historic Center, Artisan Centers: Toquilla Straw hat atelier, jewelry artisans Ingapirca Ruins
Galapagos Legend Cruise for Families5 days from $2600
Galapagos Legend Cruise for Families4 days from $1950
Crucero Train - From Guayaquil to Quito4 days from $1715
Volcanoes Avenue, Cotopaxi Region, Roses Farm, Chimborazo region & Riobamba, Devil’s Nose Train Ride, Lowlands of the Pacific Coast
Guayaquil, The Essentials3 days from $530
Malecon 2000, Seminario Park, Historical Park or Cacao Hacienda
Eclipse Cruise for Families6 days from $4655