|Highlights:||Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu|
FIXED DEPARTURES EVERY SATURDAY
Includes air ticket Rio de Janeiro / Foz do Iguacu / Rio de Janeiro
Book by March 15. Valid for trips completed before Dec 20, 2017.Discount is already reflected on price.
We offer you these extensions:
- Accommodation & breakfast
Extension #2 - 4 days / 3 nights
- Transportation to and from Buzios
Activities expected in this tour:
Plans & Rates
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit Brasil. Choose one of our programmed tours or request a customized itinerary and discover for yourself the magnificent biodiversity, delicious food, and cultural heritage.
|Tourist from $1224||Tourist Plus from $1322||Superior from $1484|
|Tourist from $1224|
|Tourist Plus from $1322|
|Superior from $1484|
|Day 1||Arrival to Rio de Janeiro|
|Day 2||Full day Corcovado & Sugar Loaf|
|Day 3||Day at leisure in Rio de Janeiro|
|Day 4||Flight to Iguazu - Half Day Brazilian Side of the Falls|
|Day 5||Argentinian side of the Falls|
- All services, lodging, food, and beverages mentioned
in the trip description, plus taxes, tourist tickets, and entrance fees.
- Land transfers and tours in Rio de Janeiro & Iguassu
are quoted on SIB basis with bilingual speaking guide (Spanish-English).
- Our prices include entrance fees and tourist ticket
costs to determined historical, natural, or religious landmarks that are
managed by the local authorities in many cases. Costs may increase without
prior warning. Journeyou will notify you of these immediately and adjust
the prices accordingly.
- Domestic airfare RIO DE JANEIRO / FOZ DO IGUACU / RIO DE JANEIRO (Subject to availability)
What’s not Included
- Early check-in, late check-out, services and food not
listed in the itinerary, beverages during the meals, hotel extras, and personal
- International airfare.
- Tips for guides, drivers, and waitresses, if not
specified in the description.